Arkema, through its Sartomer® product line, is a global leader in UV/EB curing and advanced materials, offering one of the broadest ranges of specialty (meth)acrylate monomers, including mono-, di- and higher functionality products, with a wide variety of backbone chemistries.
Our products offer key benefits as :
- Reactive diluents for advanced materials technologies
- Co-monomers for polymer synthesis
Our solutions can offer a variety of benefits, such as high or low Tg, hydrophobicity or hydrophilicity, toughness, adhesion, chemical resistance, reactivity and viscosity control.
Versatile toolbox of chemistries
- Monofunctional to multifunctional
- Linear to branched aliphatic
- Cycloaliphatic to aromatic
- Alkoxylated aryl and alkyl
- Dual functionality (hydroxy, vinyl)
Customized product line for unique polymer properties
- Very broad Tg range
- Hydrophobic to hydrophilic structures
- Reactive sites
- Crosslinking and morphology control (core shell)
Download our High performance speciality monomers and crosslinkers for polymer synthesis brochure
We offer a broad range of specialty (meth)acrylate monomers, with various functionalities and a wide variety of backbone chemistry. Our products deliver many key benefits as reactive diluents for advanced material technologies and as co-monomers for polymer synthesis. Download our brochure to view our expansive product selection and data comparison models.
Various application areas
- Dispersing and thickening agents
- Textiles and leather treatment
- Oilfield additives and lubricants
Access our product families
Arkema’s acrylic monomers
Acrylics, a product family of Arkema, produces and markets intermediate products for the chemical industry. The portfolio includes acid (such as acrylic acid) and ester (such as methacrylate, butyl acrylate..). It also supplies cationic monomers for water treatment.