Achieve optimum performance for your 2K epoxy/amine cure systems
The Sartomer® product line offers MCURE resins, specially designed to enhance the performance of two-part epoxy/amine cure systems. These grades can be used as reactive diluents and modifiers for Bis A, Bis F, or novolac epoxy based resins and fillers in the resin side "Part A" (the amine hardener represents the "Part B").
Due to their rapid reaction and their excellent diluting effect, these products can help formulators to produce low VOC systems required by specific applications overcoming the disadvantages of typical glycidyl ether diluent/modifiers.
These products were designed to develop superior properties for two-part amine curable epoxy systems:
- Extend low temperature coating window
- Accelerate return to service
- Reduce VOCs
- Upgrade performance of conventional amine
- Flexibilize adhesives and coatings
- Improve substrate wetting characteristics
- Reduce formulation viscosity without property loss